[Create scripts that use
nmap with perl]
By Max Schubert a.k.a. "perldork"
- Event-driven and batch-mode programming models.
- Classes can all be flattened back into nmap-compliant XML
using the as_xml method.
- Can read from nmap directly or read nmap-generated scan XML files
from any file source that LWP understands: HTTP, local files,
- Uses XML::SAX interface, you can choose which XML::SAX compliant
parser the module should use.
- Verbose debugging mode makes detecting parsing bugs or finding
XML the module is not aware of easy.